Student Equipment Loan Policy
Cedar Crest students may check out camcorders and tripods from the Audio Visual Services department to be used for classroom or student organization projects. The following procedures must be followed so that all students needing this equipment will have equal opportunity and access.
- Audio Visual equipment required for student assignments or projects must be requested through the class instructor or group adviser.
- Camcorders and tripods may be checked out by a student. Students must contact Audio Visual Services in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange for a pickup and drop off time.
- All other requested AV equipment must be included on your Astra Schedule Room Reservation Request.
- All requests must be made at least 5 business days (Mon-Fri) in advance.
- Equipment is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and availability cannot be guaranteed.